The 365 Days of Philosophy
Posted on January 14, 2013
Along with Gilded Birds, there’s another great website I discovered during my blogging break. It’s called The 365 Days of Philosophy. Check it out:
The 365 Days of Philosophy is an educational website that will include resources, links, exercises and a monthly podcast – on the topic of philosophy. Every day in 2013 the website www.365daysofphilosophy.com will feature a blogpost that looks at a range of philosophical topics, including:
- What is philosophy?
- Arguments and logic
- Concepts of justice, fairness, liberty, tolerance and democracy
- Sceptical doubt in philosophical and ethical inquiry
- Aesthetic concepts
- Darwin’s theory of evolution
- Theism and the problem of evil.
- Freedom of expression
- The role of principled decisions in ethics, e.g. the Golden Rule.